- Written by Super User
- Category: Sample Data-Articles
- Published on 16 February 2017
- Hits: 46
The Public Administration Masters Program by courses was accredited in 2006. The first batch was enrolled in the Program in 2006/2007.
1. The Masters by courses only will broaden the scope of administrative knowledge through offering the subject in the various fields of Public Administration. Usually, this cannot be achieved by doing the program through the research alone or even through courses and research due to the short study period.
2. The Program copes with the general trend of focusing on courses and minimizing researches whenever possible, to overcome the general low standard noticed in graduates. This low standard is attributed to the lack of information about the literature of the relevant subjects. At the same time, this program still keeps on training students on how to make researches through preparing the graduation research and writing the semester papers.
3. Holders of Masters Degree in this program will be more ready to proceed on their scientific track towards the Ph.D. degree to meet the needs of academic and research institutions
4. It will be possible this way to meet the rising demands of those desiring to obtain the Masters degree through courses.
Courses Study System
The study period extends over eighteen months divided into three semesters. Students receive lectures in (14) specialized subjects that are equivalent to (42) credit hours. The student prepares a graduation project equivalent to three credit hours to bring the total number of credit hours to (45) hours.
1. Administrative Law.
2.Theories of Administrative Organization.
3. Systems of Government and Administration.
4. Analysis of Public Policy.
5. Quantitative and qualitative styles in Public Administration Researches.
1. Information and Public Relations.
2. Monitoring and Administrative Accountability.
3. Development Administration.
4. Contemporary Administrative Issues.
5. Statistical Analysis of Data "Sudanese Applications".
1. Management of Human Resources in Sudan.
2. Experiences of Decentralization in Sudan.
3. Management of Public Funds in Sudan.
4. Contemporary Administrative Issues in Sudan.
5. Graduation Project.
Admission and Registration Requirements
1.The Applicant should meet the general requirements of registration for Masters Degree in the University of Khartoum.
2. The Applicant should be a B.Sc. (Honors),or any other equivalent degree holder in sciences related to Public Administration from the University of Khartoum, or an equivalent recognized University.
3. The Applicant should be a B.Sc.(Honors), or an equivalent degree holder from the university of Khartoum, or any other equivalent recognized University.
4. Holders of Honors Degrees but without practical experience shall have to attend the subjects listed in the Post Graduate Diploma Program, without having to sit for the Post Graduate Diploma Examination.
5. The applicant should get the general B.Sc. after passing the preparatory Masters in sciences related to Public Administration or the Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration from the University of Khartoum, or an equivalent from a recognized University with Credit as a minimum.
6. The applicant should pass the interview held by the Institute.