- Written by Super User
- Category: Sample Data-Articles
- Published on 16 February 2017
- Hits: 149
Admission and Registration Requirements
1. The applicant should be B.Sc. holder from the University of Khartoum, or an equivalent from a recognized University.
2. The applicant should pass the interview held by the Institute.
The System and Period of the Study
1.The study period is one academic year of two semesters, with an average of 15 weeks for each academic semester, according to Post Graduate College Regulations of the University of Khartoum.
2.The courses are divided over two academic semesters with an average of five courses for each semester, which is equivalent to 30 credit hours.
The courses :
1. Scientific Research Methodologies.
2. Human Resources Management.
3.Public Fund Management.
4. Principles of Public Administration.
5.Comparative Public Administration.